Activities @ School
Psychomotor — Child will need black leggings
We offer a Psychomotor program for the Pre-school & Grade 1 children as part of the curriculum.
Extra Mural Activities:
• Musik Garten Music Program (Jane Terblanche) at Pre-School
• PlayBall Ball skills development (Janet Viedge) at Magnolia & Noordwjik Environments
• Learning Style Profiling available from Grade 3 up or at Directresses suggestion.
Costs are not covered by school fee’s and are for the Parents separate expense.
Drop-off & Pick-up
DROP-OFF 7:30 – 8:00am
Toddler & Pre Primary Group 12:00 – 12:15pm
Junior & Senior Primary 1:00 – 2:00pm
Middle & High School 2:00 – 2:30pm
12:15pm – 5:00pm
COSTS: Ad Hoc R80.00/afternoon or monthly fee of R900.00/month
PLEASE ensure we know your child is staying; call, SMS, or a note in their note books. If you need to leave them without making arrangements, please call or SMS.
PLEASE ESCORT CHILDREN TO THE DOOR when dropping off. No leaving them at the street gate please, we have no way of knowing they have arrived.
PLEASE PARK IN OUR ALLOCATED PARKING AREA. Not on the driveway, on the opposite neighbour’s verge or in the street.
A Healthy Snack with not too many options is best for your child
– A sandwich; savoury biscuits; rice cakes or muffins
– Easy to eat fruit; chopped veg; yoghurt; dried fruit or raisins
– Juice or Water in a sip bottle
– NO Sweets; Chocolate; Energy Bars & Cakes etc. not fair on the others & not good for them
Pre Primary Show-and-Tell is on FRIDAY’S
– We encourage children to bring objects relating to our themes.
– PLEASE DON’T BRING: Toys; Electronic Devices; Character outfits & suits e.g. Spiderman etc.
Birthday Celebrations (Birthday Circles)
– Please arrange a suitable date close to your child’s birthday with the Directress.
Parent Evenings & Events
– Once a term there will be a coffee evening with an interesting speaker.
– Also a Family Fun Day extending into an over-night camp if you are interested.
– There will also be an outing for each group once a term.